Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Reflections

One of the biggest skills I gained from this class was opening up my mind to become more creative. Before this class, I never considered myself to have an imagination or to be very creative.

I also learned a lot about editing. Since I am perusing a job in the advertising field, it is important to know how to edit quickly and accurately. I saved many of the links from the editing options that way I can access them in the future as well.

I feel like this class let me open up without being scared. If this was a class in person and we had to read these stories aloud or something, I would have failed. I am easily scared and intimidated by what other might think. However, posting these stories online made it easier for me because I knew I did not have to worry about anyone’s judgments.

No comments:

Post a Comment