Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Famous Last Words: Week 14

Oh, yet another Famous Last Words post! If you want me to be completely honest, I am doing what I can to mix and match assignments in order to get my last few points in the class!

I have completely overwhelmed and incredibly busy with my capstone class! It is finally coming to an end on Monday at 10am! That is when we give our final presentations to our client and that is when I am free from all undergrad work! I am honestly really excited to give this presentation because my group and I have worked SO hard to put this campaign together! We have spend 12+ hours together at a time to perfect everything, so I believe we deserve this chance to shine.

The picture below is a group photo of my capstone group.
Personal photo taken October 2015


Surprisingly, I have no actual “finals” during finals week, so once the presentation is over I am free from this world called college! Well, at least for now!

I have thought about going to grad school, but I think I would rather wait and see if I can work for a company that will pay me to do so. If that does not happen, maybe ill end up in school again later down the road, but not now. As of now, I need a break!

I feel like this entire semester flew by! It was like I blinked and all of a sudden I am about to graduate. I am very nervous to graduate because although I have been in a lot of interviews and multiple round of interviews with multiple companies, I have not been offered a position I want.

One company did offer me a position, but I politely declined because it just did not feel right. I knew I could do better, so that is what I am trying to do. I actually have another interview tomorrow morning for a position that I would really enjoy working. So keep your fingers crossed for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment