Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Famous Last Words: Week 15

This will be my final “Famous Last Words” post… and let me just say…I ONLY NEE FOUR MORE POINTS!

I guess I am going to wait for the comment groups to open tomorrow, so I can post my comments and be done with this class!

Not that I did not enjoy this class, because I did, but I have so much other stuff to catch up on, it will be so nice not thinking about this class anymore!

I feel bad for my boyfriend because he has tests this week, next week, and finals week! I feel like I have it somewhat easy finishing everything up on Monday.

But I guess that’s the beauty of taking an easy semester of classes for my last semester.

If anyone is an Ad or PR major and will be taking capstone next semester, I highly recommend you come to the presentations on Monday so you can see what you will be doing. I wish I would have went last semester so I would have been better prepared for the course, but hey, you live and learn, right?

Currently, I am trying to come up with anything I can write about in order to reach my word minimum because I really just want to go to bed! I had a long day and have another one tomorrow! I am very excited yet nervous for my interview tomorrow and could probably use some good sleep!

These last few weeks have been so stressful with capstone deadlines that I really have not slept well. I think my lack of sleep and stress has also made me feel a little sick. But I just keep reminding myself that it is ALMOST over! I only have a few more days!

Congrats to all the other graduating with me in a few weeks! And good luck to the rest of you continuing your college careers!
Random picture of Scott and I taken at the last home football game this season


No comments:

Post a Comment