Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Reading Evaluation

What readings did you like best?
-Personally, I liked the all the different fairytales and folktales. It was interested to see how different cultures took the same “tale” and made it their own.

What reading diary strategies were most effective for you?
-I never found a reading strategy that I really thought was very effective, because I was usually rushed to do my reading diaries. I wish I had given myself more time to read and take good notes through out the semester.

What did you think of the overall balance between reading - writing - commenting in the class assignments?
-I thought the balance of all the assignments was very easy and fair. It was my own fault when I would miss something or fall behind.

As you look back from the end of the semester, what advice about the reading do you have for students who will be getting started next semester? 
-TIME MANAGEMENT. That is my only piece of advice. Make time for this class and it will be so worth it. Also, work ahead! I saw people finish the entire class before we left for OU/Texas. Making time and working ahead will benefit you for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment